For a Step-by-Step Walk-Through on how to create your account and register your family, please click the link below. If you have any questions or encounter any issues in registering please send an e-mail email@example.com.
Participants must be between the ages of 6 and 14 years old (cutoff date is August31st of the current season) and must be entering 1st Grade through 8th Grade in the Fall 2014 School Year.
All participants must have a sports physical or signed waiver on file prior to engaging in a contact sport. If you are submitting a physical, it must be valid through November 2014 and submitted at Registration Night (copies will be acceptable)
1. Anyone interested in participating MUST attend a Registration Night.
3. Football Players will be weighed to determine what level they'll be eligible to play at.
4. Bring the following for each participant registered:
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate (OYTF must keep a copyfor Player Verification)
- A current picture of child.
- A copy of a Utility Bill to show for Proof of Residency
5. Registration Fees will be collected during Registration if not paid previously on-line
2014 Registration Fees
Football or Cheerleader - $250 Registration Fee + $100 Family User Fee = $350
* A $25 credit will be applied towards Multiple Participants if Registration is completed all at the same time.
** Family User Fee is applied once to the entire Family account per Season
*** Family User Fee is 100% refundable at the conclusion of the Season if the Family completed the 2013 Volunteer Credits
****The Family User Fee is non-refundable in the event of Registration Cancellation.